Resume, Letter, Interview
Sample Interview Questions
This question is asked in almost every interview:
The above question could also be asked like the following:
- Tell me why company name should hire you? This is a very
important question that must be answered effectively and
convincingly. This question is normally asked near the end of the
Some other popular ones are:
- How will you benefit our company? and How will the
company benefit you?
Some other questions that could be asked:
- What is your greatest accomplishment? (in or out of school)
Usually followed by a WHY?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now? or What
position do you expect to have in five years?
How do you feel when somebody is not doing their job?
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
What is one assignment that you were given that you could not
What is a job that you were given that you did not think you would
be able to accomplish?
What type of people do you have the most trouble dealing with?
What type of people do you deal with the most easily?
What do you see yourself doing in 20 years?
What is tyhe project that you messed up the worst? and Why?
What is the project that you did the best on?
Why did you choose CSEE for your degree?
What do you like about WVU's EE program?
If you could change or fix one thing about WVU's CSEE program what
would it be? Why? Then there are the obvious questions that will be
asked to you concerning your classes and some of the knowledge that you
learned. This depends on what the company is looking for. Some examples
of these are:
- Have you ever worked on a group project?
- If so, What was the hardest one? Why?
- Was there a leader of the group?
- Would you have made a good leader of the group? Why?
- How would you tell the others in the group to do their work?
- If someone was not doing there share what would you do to
make that person do their share?
- Were you the leader of the group? Why or Why not? If yes,
- Were you a good leader? Why or Why not?
- How did you get people to work?
- If somebody was not doing their share what would you do
to make that person do their share?
- What computer languages do you know?
- Have you worked with Apple, IBM, Microprocessors such as the
Next: Commonly Asked
Interview Questions - Difficult Interview
Questions - Illegal
Interview Questions for Teachers - Clinical Interview
Techniques - Business